The “Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum Armenian National Platform Secretariat” NGO is looking for a Communications Specialist.
Start date: 10.11.2022
Commitment: 20 hours/week, 70% on-site, with a 30% possibility of remote work style
Your main responsibilities:
- Strategic communication planning
- Media outreach and social media content creation and promotion
- Development of press releases, newsletters, infographics, posters, and other graphic materials
- Planning and implementation of communication campaigns, evaluation, and reporting of results
- Relationships with journalists, stakeholders, and key external role-players
- Other responsibilities in connection with PR and communication
Your experience, skills and qualities:
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant field
- At least a basic understanding of EU – Armenia relations and Eastern Partnership initiative
- Proficiency in Armenian and English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High accuracy and punctuality
How to apply:
Indicate the position title “Communications specialist” in the subject line.
ATTENTION: Deadline for applications: 07.11.2022, 23:29 (Yerevan time).