The “Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum Armenian National Platform Secretariat” NGO is looking for a Communication Specialist.
Start date: 15.08.2022
Commitment: 40 hours/week, 70% on-site, with a 30% possibility of remote work style
Your main responsibilities:
- Media outreach and social media content creation and promotion
- Creation of press releases, newsletters, infographics, posters and other graphic materials
- Communication campaigns, evaluation and reporting of results
- Relationships with journalists and key external role-players
- Other responsibilities in connection with PR and communication
Your experience, skills and qualities:
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant field
- At least basic understanding of EU – Armenia relations and Eastern Partnership initiative
- Proficiency in Armenian and English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High accuracy and punctuality
How to apply:
Send your CV and a brief motivation statement (both in English) to the email address email@example.com. Indicate the position title “Communication specialist” in the subject line.
ATTENTION: Deadline for applications: 05.08.2022, 23:29 (Yerevan time).